Launched in June 2020, Wolfe Vets is an independently owned, small animal veterinary hospital based in Chiswick, West London. We offer an exceptional standard of round the clock care, treatment and facilities (including a CT scanner) as well as all the routine consultations, health checks and procedures expected at a family vet. We are passionate about pets and animal welfare; we believe that pets and their owners deserve to be treated with expertise and compassion. Our client base has grown significantly since we first opened our doors and we are delighted that our reputation for the highest standards of care, means that many new pet owners register with us every day.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic registered veterinary nurse to join our highly skilled and friendly team at Wolfe Vets. This is a varied role that would suit someone who enjoys using their initiative and is able to work accurately, to a high standard, ensuring the best care is given to our patients and clients.
• Inpatient care
• Radiography & CT scanning
• Use and maintenance of lab machines
• Admissions and nurse consult procedures
Preferred experience (training can be provided):
• Orthopaedic surgical nursing
• Chemotherapy nursing
• Endoscopy nursing
• Passionate about delivering exceptional care to our patients
• Collaborative, you enjoy working with others
• A strong communicator, you understand the importance of keeping everyone updated
• The ability to multi-task, managing several demands simultaneously
• Flexible and adaptable
• Kind & compassionate to pets, owners and colleagues alike
• Good humoured, you have a positive ‘can do’ outlook
Hours & facilities:
The role is mainly daytime working, but there is a requirement for out of hours patient care or emergencies on a rota’d basis. Work takes place in our purpose-built hospital on Chiswick High Road, comprising two surgical suites, an imaging suite, a large central prep-hub and separate dog & cat facilities.
• RCVS fees paid
• Workplace pension
• Perkbox benefits package including free coffees, cinema tickets, store discounts
• Online GP service for 24/7 face to face GP consults and online prescriptions
• Discounted pet food and veterinary services for own pets
• CPD funded
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Competitive, market leading (plus paid overtime)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000 to £32,000 per annum (plus paid overtime)
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.
Wolfe Vets seeks an experienced vet at state our of the art practice in west London
Wolfe Vets is a stunning, architect designed and comprehensively equipped hospital style facility. We require a confident surgeon, preferably a certificate holder, to join the owner (RCVS AVP SAS) in continuing to push the practice forward. We are fully booked and want a knowledgeable, ambitious, enthusiastic, gregarious and polished veterinary colleague to join our team, share the work-load and develop the client and patient base further. The ideal candidate is capable of a wide variety of surgeries but still enjoys all types of clinical work, confident in diagnostics, medical case management and patient care: someone who has already developed a reputation in prior clinics for reliability, expertise and good outcomes. We want someone driven to show they can succeed and help make our practice even better. In return for your hard work we offer a future career progression to equity and ownership.
Please contact email@example.com for more details regarding the position.